Thanks so much for joining us at The Committee of 40 Entrepreneurial Event on Thursday, January 19th!
We're thrilled to have you here.
UrbanWorks is on a mission to reinvent the urban ecosystems in America. Our plan is to...
- Create 5,000 jobs per city and 250,000 career tracked jobs nationwide across 50 urban centers
- Generate $12.8 billion in annual employable wages
- Save $35 billion in unnecessary federal and state annual expenditures
- Create thriving communities, prosperous local economies and a new urban ecosystem
How We're Going to Do This
- First, UrbanWorks provides apprenticeships to workers in urban centers on a learn, work, earn system.
- Then we give our workers career-tracked jobs in the field of call center customer engagement, where they can grow and advance. This gives UrbanWorks’ customers an affordable on-shore customer engagement solution.
UrbanWorks will create 5,000 positions in the District of Columbia and scale to 49 other cities using leading technology to virtualize and scale services.